How We Will Successfully Market Your Home
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make and, increasingly, a high stakes enterprise. You, your property and every transaction are unique, so after speaking with you and listening to your needs and interests, we will provide you with a comprehensive market analysis and the information you need to make an informed decision about listing.
There are several essential components to a successful listing and sale:
1) Pricing your home so it is competitive with comparable homes on the market
2) Providing informative materials for prospective buyers and their agents, including professional photographs, floorplans and an elegant brochure for everyone who comes in the door
3) Presenting your home professionally and courteously
4) Timing open houses and showings to garner the most interest
5) Expertly negotiating all offers to gain the maximum price for your property
6) Ensuring that the final contract protects your interest, and is a safe, secure and binding contract
7) Following through on all post-contract activities to ensure a smooth completion for you and the buyer
It may surprise you to know that negotiating skills and contractual details are as, if not more important than anything else in this process. I enjoy and I excel at negotiating, and partly due, perhaps, to my academic training, I am a stickler for detail in contracts. I ensure that any contract that a buyer's agent brings in meets my standards, and if it doesn't, I'll fix it!
It also may surprise you to know that Sutton West Coast Realty is the largest brokerage in Canada and consistently sells more properties and produces a higher dollar volume in Metro Vancouver than any other real estate brokerage. As a result, we are able to provide unparalled local, national and international exposure for your property.
We also market through our database of personal, professional and client contacts; open houses, realtor and public showings, and can refer you to home stagers, home inspectors, legal professionals, bankers, mortgage brokers and others, as appropriate.
We would be pleased to discuss the listing process with you with no cost or obligation. We conduct our business with the highest level of professionalism and ethics and will not compromise them under any circumstances.